Welcome to this online course all about cognitive biases! In researching for this course, I found that about 30% of the covered biases had good explanation videos created by others, so I used those when possible. For the other 70% or so, I created my own videos that are part of this course. Each video ranges from 30 seconds to just under 10 minutes, with most in the 3 minute range.
Each lesson has a discussion question. You can choose to answer it or not. Answer for all lessons, no lessons, or some lessons. This is your course and you get out of it what you put into it.
Understanding how the human brain works is very useful knowledge to have, as will be explained through this course.
Bo Bennett, PhD
If you are a student enrolled in this course, you can view and take part in this forum.
If you are a student enrolled in this course, you can view the course FAQ.
If you are a student enrolled in this course, you can leave a course review.