Estimated Lesson Time: 1 minutes
Over the past year, you have been introduced to hundreds of success principles. My success philosophy detailed in Year To Success is based on personal experiences, observations, and proven principles—some of which seem as old as time itself. Rather than trying to sum up every principle contained within this course, I will conclude with some new advice.
Maintain your success. Success is not something to achieve and then forget about. Once you achieve success, it is your responsibility to maintain success. People who have small successes in life often get blinded by temporary success and end up only worsening their situation. Great success in life is usually a result of many successes. Forge ahead. Remember that success is a way of life.
Become a farmer of success. Plant the “seeds of success” in your everyday life and you will reap the benefits. When you put these principles into practice, you serve as a role model and inspiration to others. Everyone deserves to be successful, so share these principles with others.
Use your success wisely. With success comes power and with power comes responsibility. There have been some people throughout history who were very successful at doing some terrible things. Your ethics, morals, and values determine your ultimate success in life. Don’t sacrifice them in your pursuit of success.
The success formula used in Year To Success is education + inspiration + action = success. Year To Success has provided you with the education, as well as the inspiration, but when it comes to taking action, it is up to you. Trust in your ability to succeed at anything you do, and you will be better equipped to succeed at anything you do. Believe in yourself and start living the life you desire!
Take Your Year To Success To the Next Level
If you like what you are reading, please consider these options in addition to this course. They include a hardcopy of the book and an intensive course with action steps, assignments, and personal coaching from Bo.
- Buy the Book. Year To Success - Available in hardcover, signed by the author. Also available in ebook, paperback, and audio from Amazon.com.
- Enroll in Bo's Life Mastery Online Course. This is a course that covers hundreds of life-enhancing topics that they never taught in school, but should. This is more than a course on self-improvement; it is a course on mastering life.
Some discussion questions (some may not apply to this lesson):
- Have you implemented this idea in your life? How has it been working for you?
- Do you have any interesting stories related to this lesson? Do tell!
- What do you admire most about this person? (success biography days)